First Time Visitor
We are delighted to welcome you to your first visit to the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show. We've created this guide to help you navigate this all-encompassing event.
1. Register Early
2. Getting To And In The Door:
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show takes place at the Orange County Convention Center over a total of 3 days – September 10-12, 2017. The education program, named The Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum, offers a number of sessions and events that are included with your registration; and they run the same three days of the event.
Orange County Convention Center is located at West Building Hall B, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
Complimentary shuttle service from the show hotels is available each day of the Show. Please check back soon for route information and hours of operation.
- Taxis- Find local taxi information here!
- Public Transportation- Public transportation is available to and from the Orange County Convention Center. Detailed information can be found by clicking here.
- Attendee Parking: Parking onsite at the Orange County Convention Center is available for $15 per car per entry and $25 for oversized vehicles (i.e. buses) per entry.
- Driving To The Show? Get driving directions to the Orange County Convention Center here!
3. Planning Tools:
Start here, by reviewing the exhibitor list.
4. Survival Tips:
It May Seem Silly….
…But this list of things to know, remember, or bring will be very helpful on site:
- Extra Business Cards - It may sound obvious, but too often attendees don't bring a sufficient supply or forget them altogether! The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is a tremendous networking opportunity - come prepared!
- Download the Show Specials - From the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show website and bring it with you to the Show so you won't miss any of the specials being offered on site by exhibitors or the great networking events.
- Make Appointments in Advance - Having a pre-set schedule and sticking to it will help reduce the time you spend trying to get to the right individuals at busy booths.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes - You'll be on your feet most of the day(s), and while we provide as many lounges and seating areas as possible, comfortable shoes are your best defense, particularly those with substantial soles or low heels, to cushion your feet from the concrete floors just below all the carpeting in the Exhibit Hall.
5. Important Locations:
Here are some key locations in and around the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show that you'll find helpful:
- Show Office -- Room 207
- Conference Office -- Room 208
- The Business Center - There are three full-service FedEx Office Business Centers located at the Orange County Convention Center: outside the West Concourse Hall C, on the North Concourse and another on the South Concourse.