How To Easily Survive Increasing Costs & a Tough Labor Market
A step-by-step Restaurant Success Seminar for Greater Profts and a Stronger Management Team
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 8:00AM - 1:00PM
How do you plan to manage the increase in costs and the challenges of a tough labor market? Many restaurant owners think the solution is obvious. Just cut labor. Apples to apples, right? Wrong! There are not enough cost controls any restaurant owner can put in place to limit the impact of increasing food and labor costs. The solution to affording and absorbing increases in costs has to run across all aspects of all business. This includes building a strong management team.
An effective management team will focus on using systems, communication, service, quality and productivity to drive profits. This half-day session will focus on each of these key parts of your restaurant business to give you tools to easily survive increasing costs and a tough labor market.
David Scott Peters is best known as the SMART Systems guy who can walk into any restaurant & find 100,000 in undiscovered cashed before he hits the back door. Read More.
To kick off the half-day session, David Scott Peters, founder of RestaurantExpert.com, will focus on the one number restaurant owners must know to have any chance of overcoming labor costs now and in the future. Peters is a restaurant coach and trainer specializing in the needs of independent restaurant owners. He will cover:
- What expenses make up this number
- How to calculate this number and what makes it what it is
- How to easily and quickly know where you stand
- Fool-proof systems for reducing this key number and making you more money
Darren Denington's understanding of management, operations and marketing has taken him across the country to speak to companies seeking his expertise to enhance guest experience, employee productivity & bottom line. Read More.
|During his presentation, Darren Denington, founder of Service with Style Hospitality Group, will share his proven systems to take restaurant managers to a new level which will build team members while working together and running the business in a smart and profitable manner. Denington has more than 30 years in the hospitality industry and works closely with restaurant owners nationwide. He will cover:
- Recruiting, hiring, training and developing your entire team
- Creative ways to drive revenue into your restaurant
- Understanding how to create productive team habits and a great culture
- Leadership traits required for success in the hospitality industry
Included with your registration:
- Access to all 3 days of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show ($65 value each) - over 400 leading vendors in one place
- Admission to the 30+ additional education sessions throughout the Show Days.