View our Special Events
Most Special Events are included in your "Exhibits Plus" pass. There are a limited number of paid events that you must register for separately. For additional information, please follow the links below.
- Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum - Get the keys to all aspects of a successful foodservice business from experts handpicked by Ferdinand Metz, Master chef and head of the Culinary Institute of America for more than 20 years.
- Ultimate Barista Challenge® USA - Watch as professional barista prepare their signature espresso beverages and compete for the title of Ultimate Barista.
- World Class Culinary Competitions - Experience the finest cuisine and food preparation techniques as skilled chefs showcase their talents in a variety of cooking and pastry contests.
- Healthy Afternoon - Capture the trends of the healthy dining movement and learn how to best implement the changes that will drive more customers to your restaurant.
- The Foodservice Council for Women - See the full details of the session.
- Fast Track to Profits Education Symposium - David Scott Peters is a restaurant expert, speaker, coach and trainer for independent restaurant owners. As founder of www.therestaurantexpert.com, he is known as the SMART Systems guy who can walk into any restaurant in the United States and find $10,000 in undiscovered cash before he hits the back door - Guaranteed!
- Allertrain: Gain the knowledge to offer a gluten-free/allergy free kitchen, promote your menu to the gluten-free market, storage methods to prevent cross-contamination and ensure safe preparation, and other keys to success.