Exhibitor Manual (eManual)
Thank you for choosing to exhibit at the 2012 Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show!
To make this Show as successful and trouble-free as possible, we have prepared this Online Exhibitor Manual to anticipate your needs and assist with your Pre-Show plans. This Online Manual allows you immediate access and printability of the forms that you need. The Manual is divided into sections, addressing all the key items needed to have a successful exhibit and maximize the value of your investment. Please go through this manual carefully so you don't miss important deadlines and announcements.
Be sure to save the forms that you need to your computer. It's very easy. Right click over the link and select "Save Target As." Save to your computer and when the document is done downloading, you can open and print the
forms as needed.
Some important things to remember:
- Refer to the Exhibitor Action checklist located in the beginning of the manual for important deadlines.
- Order your utilities early! Utilities are installed at certain times during set-up, and orders placed on-site often need to be processed and fulfilled during off-hours which may prolong your set-up and incur overtime charges.
- Take advantage of official Travel provider – OnPeak. Our travel site offers you the opportunity to book hotels, airfare, and rental cars at the lowest rates possible. For more information visit our website at www.flrestaurantandlodgingshow.com.
- Need inexpensive stopping power for your booth? Consider our EZ Impact Banners for a custom booth design. Please ask your sales representative for details.
- Keep copies of all your orders, payments, and shipping documents and remember to bring them to the Show.
The entire Show Management team is available to help you in any way possible. Simply find the appropriate contact you are looking for in the Show Management section of the manual. We look forward to working with you over the next few months.
We wish you a very successful Show.
Industry Vice President
Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show
Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is Sponsored by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association