Most Special Events are included in your "Exhibits Plus" pass. There are a limited number of paid events that you must register for separately. For additional information, please follow the links below.
- Food Trends Experience-- the Food Trends Experience is a tasting adventure providing direct access to products, flavors and ingredients driving the most recent trends in the market -- healthy, organic, sustainable, ethnic, artisinal, specialty and more!
- Center Stage Theater -- a highlight of the Show, the Culinary Demonstration Theater is an educational, interactive and entertaining area where restaurant and foodservice trends are highlighted by industry professionals who are abreast of what's hot in the food world.
- Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion -- three days of tasting, learning, sourcing and exposure to the current and emerging beer, wine and spirits brands driving the market today.
- Healthy Pavilion -- New! Consumer demand for healthier options has driven the idea behind identifying our exhibitors with "Healthy Choice Options" - designed to provide you with a new sourcing and purchasing option for the products delivering what your guests are searching for.
- Sabor Latino Pavilion -- a focus on Hispanic and Latin American products offering restaurant and foodservice operators the opportunity to stay on top of consumer's growing interest in cuisine with no ethnic boundaries.
- The Torch Award -- this award was created to honor outstanding chefs who have provided outstanding contributions to our industry. View the past and current recipient here.
- Education Program- Get the keys to all aspects of a successful foodservice business from carefully chosen experts within the industry.
- Key Buyer Program -- designed to deliver business solutions that meet the specific needs and business challenges of the Multi Unit Operator.
- World Class Culinary Competitions - Experience the finest cuisine and food preparation techniques as skilled chefs showcase their talents in a variety of cooking and pastry contests presented by the American Culinary Federation/Central Florida Chapter.
- Foodservice Council for Women- See the full details of the session.
- FRLA/Opening Night Party -- Join us at FRLA's Opening Night Party hosted by Central Florida Chapter.
- Beacon Award - The Foodservice Council for Women and Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show present this to a woman in the industry who has served as a beacon through her leadership and contributions.