Press Registration Information for the New York Restaurant Show - March 2-4
January 6, 2014
The 21st annual International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York is a must-attend event bringing together thousands of foodservice, restaurant and hospitality professionals from New York State and the surrounding areas. As an influential member of the media who covers this industry we invite you to register today for press credentials for the 2014 event, which will be held from Sunday, March 2 - Tuesday, March 4 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
This year, Urban Expositions, new owners of the Show, along with the sponsors, the New York State Restaurant Association, will present an ex citing industry event featuring the latest culinary trends and techniques as well as the most innovative products and solutions. Your three-day admission pass grants you access to:
For press credentials please send the following information to email@example.com:
- The Exhibit Hall, which will feature over 550 leading vendors
- Live culinary presentations and demonstrations at the Culinary Demo Theater
- Educational sessions at the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum
- Special features areas including: Pride of New York, Japan Pavilion and Desert & Coffee Pavilion
- Hundreds of new products at The Food Trends Experience
- The 25th Annual United States Pastry Competition - The 2014 Theme is Film Animation
Press credentials will be available only to members of the media who have written, published or produced a relevant article or news story within the last 6 months. Online Media Reporters and Bloggers must provide recent articles relevant to the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry.
- complete contact information (name, title, media outlet, mailing address, phone number and email address)
- a link to your most recent article
Please let us know if we can provide any additional information prior to the event or if you are interested in arranging an interview with Ron Mathews, Industry Vice President for Urban Expositions or a representative from the New York State Restaurant Association. We look forward to seeing you in New York, in the meantime please visit www.internationalrestaurantny.com for all of the latest information.
The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York