We are delighted to welcome you to your first International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. You have made a good decision to participate in the industry's leading event.
As a new exhibitor, we would like to extend to you a warm welcome and do our best to help you have a successful event and the best experience possible. We have put together the following information on important deadlines, free marketing and PR opportunities and general tips to help you with your needs heading into the show. Bill Sheaffer is your New Exhibitor Ambassador and you should feel free to call him with any questions at any time. His contact information is email@example.com or 203-484-8055. In addition to Bill, you have a team of people who are here to help. Visit the Contact Us page for more information.
PLEASE BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT DATES FOR YOUR SHOW PLANNING -- THE SHOW DATES ARE MARCH 6-8, 2016.
1. Update Your Online & Printed Show Directory Listing for Your Company
Please login and update your company listing with the correct information by January 13 for inclusion in the Official Show Directory. You can also add press releases, product information and much more to your online listing. If you have not received your log-in information via email please contact Cassondra DeLeo at 203-242-8124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Order Furnishings and Services, Review Forms and Permit Information in the Online Exhibitor Manual
To make your participation in the 2016 show go smoothly, we have prepared an Online Exhibitor Manual with all the information and services available to you at the event. Included in the manual is the Exhibitor Action Checklist which will give you information on important vendor deadlines and forms so you can stay ahead of the game as you prepare for the show as well as an A-Z guide with a comprehensive list of answers to any questions you may have. Order early and save up to 30% off key exhibiting expenses. Exhibitor Manual can be found here.
3. Register for Exhibitor Badges for Booth Staff
Each individual from your company attending the show is required to have an Exhibitor Badge to access the exhibit floor. Each exhibiting company will receive an allotment of badges based on booth size. New this year, you will register for your badges in the same portal where you updated your company listing for the website and directory. Log-in here and use the password that was emailed to you (the same password that you use to update your company information for the online and printed Show Directory listing).
4. Improve your ROI with Sponsorship Programs and Free Customer Invitation Programs and Marketing Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Drive traffic to your booth and get noticed at the show with a variety of high exposure and high impact marketing vehicles to help you achieve your show goals. With a wide range of price points there's a sponsorship opportunity for everyone. Review the Marketing & Sponsorship options here and then contact a Show Manager to secure your selection.
- FREE Customer Invitation Program - The Customer Pass/Electronic Invitation Program is a free and easy way to offer complimentary registration to you best customers and prospects! The program allows you to create your own link for complimentary registration and send it to your customers and/or prospects. You can choose from web buttons, email signature, social media graphics and evites -- all providing your customers and prospects with free registration. Get started here!
- NEW! We've put together an informational webinar on how to use the Customer Invitation Program. View the webinar here to make sure you're getting the most you can out of this program.
- FREE Press & Media Opportunities for Exhibitors - Use our Exhibitor Media Services to maximize your exposure before, during and after the show. Request a list of pre-registered media, download the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of NY logo, issue and post your press releases, and find information about holding a press conference or a booth briefing onsite. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- VIP & Multi-Unit Buyer Program - This program was designed to deliver the key buyers (or industry professionals with a strong buying power) that our exhibiting customers have told us would directly impact their show satisfaction and return on investment. This program drives qualified attendees that you want to see. We are continuing to enhance our VIP Program with a special focus on key executives and decision makers from Multi Unit Properties with 2-25 establishments. For more information on this program, or to provide your own target top buyer list, contact Lauren Dabb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Exhibitor Special! 20% off your next video!
We've partnered with Branding Shorts, the video production company we use to produce our own show videos, to bring you special pricing for video production for your company. Save 20% off your next video, for any video production of $2500 or more.
Branding Shorts is the winner of over 20 industry awards and can help you produce videos for your tradeshow booth, website, social media, sales force and much more! Learn more here or contact them at email@example.com.
5. Book Your Hotel and Review Travel Information
Connections Housing is the ONLY official housing partner for the Show, provides hotel and travel discounts for your trip to New York. View available hotel properties and book your reservation here.
Connections Housing is the only official housing company associated with the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York 2016. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for you trip, they are not endorsed or affiliated with the Show and entering into financial agreements with such companies could have costly consequences.
Driving to the Show?
Take advantage of our $12 parking rates at two garages within walking distance of the Javits Center. coupon available shortly
6. Other Important Information:
BEWARE of Lead Retrieval System Devices
Beware of third party lead retrieval companies soliciting devices with the assumption they work at all or most shows. The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York official registration providers design their systems to work in accordance with conditions that protect information, ensure data integrity, and ar NOT aligned with outside providers systems. Any challenges with use of these systems should be directed to the sellers of these systems.
BEWARE of the Fair Guide
Urban Expositions and the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York do NOT support the Fair Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Urban Expositions of IRFSNY. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name of the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany).
BEWARE of the Expo-Guide
Urban Expositions and the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York also do NOT support the Expo-Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Urban Expositions or IRFSNY. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which use the name of the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.
For further warnings on the Fair Guide and the Expo-Guide, please check out www.stopecg.org (the website was set up originally to deal with the European City Guides, but it now addresses the Fair Guide and Expo-Guide as well as several other similar matters).
And please remember – the only directories and guides affiliated with Urban Expositions are those published by Urban Expositions, including the official show directories. If you have any doubts about a directory/guide solicitation using the IRFSNY name (for example, if the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact an IRFSNY salesperson ASAP.