June's Featured Author: Adam Lazar
Farm to Table Can Mean the Water You Drink, Too by Adam Lazar
Founder & CEO, Asarasi Sparkling Tree Water
Looking to enhance the customer experience shouldn’t stop at the plate. Having a unique beverage option that embraces renewability and sustainability can help you truly stand out. At Asarasi, we have pioneered the recovery and bottling of “naturally pure tree-drawn water”, creating new value added farm-based products from a truly sustainable and eco-friendly source. This is all accomplished at price parity with current bottled water products, making it easy for the customer to feel good about making a positive contribution.
A Way To Save The Planet, One Drop At A Time
Looking for a warm activity to do with his daughter in the middle of a Vermont winter, Founder & CEO Adam Lazar decided to attend a maple syrup open house. As the farmer went through the production process, Adam witnessed him pouring thousands of gallons of pure water down the drain. After talking about it with the farmer, it was realized that maple producers use only 3% of the saps they collect for syrup and maple products. The remaining 97% is pure tree water that is not utilized and discarded. The idea was born that this was a new source of incredibly pure water that had never been “tapped”!
The Most Unique Source On Earth
Asarasi has literally tapped into nature! Each year up to 1 billion gallons of incredibly pure, naturally filtered water is harmlessly extracted from living maple trees. We have innovated a way to carbonate, store and package this water for a great beverage experience! By sourcing water from living wells, trees, we have a brand new source of water that is the world’s ONLY sustainable and renewable bottle of sparkling water.
From Farm to Bottle
Now you can really trust your water. At Asarasi our mission is to provide the consumer a responsible, sustainable and healthy choice when it comes to bottled water products while creating an outlet for a farm by-product that adds to farmer prosperity. Our water is sourced directly from maple trees right here in the United States.
Water For The Future
Our drinkable water supplies are dwindling. We can all be a part of bringing a new source of water that helps add to our water supply. Having a commitment to sustainability, renewability and community will help us make a positive impact on the world’s water resources for generations to come. Join us in helping shape a new world of water responsibility.
Find Asarasi online at www.asarasi.com; on Facebook @AsarasiSparklingTreeWater; on Instagram @asarasi; on Twitter @asarasiwater; and on LinkedIn.
More about Adam:
Adam Lazar has 20 years of expertise in product development and product management. Adam has built significant revenue streams within product based organizations through uniquely positioned product development efforts and by bringing innovative consumer goods to untapped and emerging markets.
Adam is experienced in identifying new market opportunities, leading development teams and bringing products to market. Prior to devoting his full-time efforts to Asarasi, Adam was the Product Development and Category Business Manager for 5.11, a global leader in the sporting goods and tactical gear industries. Adam was responsible for product creation, design, sourcing, producing, and ultimately delivering best in class products with global reach to a broad consumer base.
Adam currently holds a MBA in Management from Norwich University and a BA in Management from Hartwick College. In addition, he has served as an Officer in the US Army National Guard.