MAKE PLANS TO SEE THE LATEST FOODS, BEVERAGES AND EQUIPMENT FROM LEADING VENDORS AT THE LARGEST SOUTHEAST GATHERING FOR THE RESTAURANT, FOODSERVICE, RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY MARKET
ORLANDO, FL, August 20, 2019 – The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show and Healthy Food Expo Florida will bring together 400+ leading vendors to showcase, demonstrate, and sample the newest food products, technology and equipment for the restaurant, foodservice, retail and hospitality markets in Orlando at the Orange County Convention Center from Monday, September 15 through Tuesday, September 16, 2019. “One of the top reasons the industry will gather for this event is to taste new products and add innovative and exciting new ideas to their menus and with access to hundreds of new foods and flavors, this year’s Expo will be the one to attend,” said Tom Loughran, Vice President of the Clarion UX Food & Beverage Group. “Attendees will be able to sample new food products from hundreds of companies including long standing suppliers such as Sysco Food Service, Gordon Food Service and Horizon Food Brokers and many new purveyors including Miami Beef, Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery, Harmonies Brew, VegeFarm and Syracuse Sausage.
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show badge gives attendees additional access to the Healthy Food Expo. As restaurant, foodservice and retail guests increasingly demand more healthful options, operators need to respond to consumer interest and demand with healthy menu items and products, nutritional information, food safety and preparation techniques. Healthy Food Expo has been established to serve that demand.
In addition, other pavilions on the show floor include:
- Food Trends Experience is a tasting adventure providing direct access to products, flavors and ingredients driving the most exciting, emerging trends in the market–local, organic, sustainable, ethnic, artisanal, and more. This is the fastest and most convenient way to see, taste, discover and learn about the new culinary innovations that will inspire creative and fresh menu ideas, delight customers and drive profits.
- Sabor Latino Pavilion focuses on Hispanic and Latin American products for the restaurant, foodservice and retail market, specifically new and traditional, authentic ingredients, flavors, products, prepared foods and private label products–offering restaurant and foodservice operators the opportunity to stay on top of consumer’s growing interest in cuisine with no ethnic boundaries.
- Gourmet Way is a dedicated aisle located right off the main entrance where attendees can taste samples from the largest providers in the industry–from spices to specialty foods and appetizers to mains.
- International Showcase allows restaurant, foodservice and retail operators to stay on top of the growing demand and interest in international ingredients, products and menu offerings.
- New Exhibitor Pavilion will showcase dozens of NEW exhibitors on the Show floor. Exhibitors in this area include Altor, Choose & Eat, GNP Insurance brokerage, Indalo LLC, Permadrain LLC, Plate IQ, Tony Paco Food Company and many more.
- Coffee Fest Marketplace will focus on Coffee and Tea products and everything found on either side of the counter in a coffee shop. If it looks like coffee, smells like coffee, goes well with coffee or it is coffee, it will be at the Coffee Fest Marketplace.
In addition to an expansive exhibit hall, The 2019 Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show and Healthy Food Expo will provide thousands of industry professionals with access to hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, a renowned education program, special events including Hip Sip, Rapid Fire Challenge, several culinary demonstrations, the presentation of the Torch Award and Beacon Award and much more. For more information, visit www.flrestaurantandlodgingshow.com.
The tradeshow and conference, is managed by Clarion UX, (www.clarionux.com) and sponsored by the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (www.frla.org). The 2019 event will be co-located Healthy Food Expo Florida, and attendees will have access to both events with just one badge. Clarion UX produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. Clarion UX, which is the U.S. division of Clarion Events, UK, and backed by The Blackstone Group has become one of the fastest growing event companies in the U.S. with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. Clarion acquired PennWell in early 2019, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion UX has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tulsa, OK; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.
# # #