First-Time Visitor Guide
We are delighted to welcome you to your first visit to the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show. We've created this guide to help you navigate this all-encompassing event.
If this is your first visit or it's been a few years since you've joined us, you will find this information helpful as the event is constantly changing and growing!
Don't miss your chance to network with independent restaurant owners, quick serve restaurant and establishment operators, caterers, bakers, chefs, and others from across all segments and concepts; plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations. This First Time Visitor Guide will ensure that you know exactly where to go and what to do from the minute you walk through the doors of the Orange Country Convention Center.
GETTING TO AND IN THE DOOR
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show takes place at the Orange County Convention Center over a total of 2 days – September 15-16, 2019. The education program, offers a number of sessions and events that are included with your registration; and they run the same three days of the event.
Orange County Convention Center is located at West Building Hall B 2,3,4, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
Complimentary shuttle service from the show hotels is available each day of the Show. Please check back soon for route information and hours of operation.
- Taxis- Find local taxi information here!
- Public Transportation- Public transportation is available to and from the Orange County Convention Center. Detailed information can be found by clicking here.
- Attendee Parking: Parking onsite at the Orange County Convention Center is available for $15 per car per entry and $25 for oversized vehicles (i.e. buses) per entry.
- Driving To The Show? Get driving directions to the Orange County Convention Center here!
- Registration for the 2019 event will be here soon! Check back in April to get your ticket!
- If you are pre-registered and received your "quick print" barcode confirmation via email: Be sure to bring this confirmation letter with you, and look for the "I have my Confirmation with Barcode" counters.
- If you are traveling to the show with a colleague who has not registered in advance: Please direct them to stop at the "Onsite Registration" counters. Acceptable forms of payment include major credit cards (MAsterCard, VISA, American Express), cash or personal/company check.
- FREE Show directories are available at Badge Holder Pick Up, as well. This comprehensive directory provides an alphabetical listing of every exhibitor, booth number, general information, plus Exhibit Hall floor plans so you can easily navigate the exhibiting companies, and other valuable information for on site and post-show.
Here are some key locations in and around the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show that you'll find helpful:
- The Business Center - There are three full-service FedEx Office Business Centers located at the Orange County Convention Center: outside the West Concourse Hall C, on the North Concourse and another on the South Concourse.
It May Seem Silly….
...But this list of things to know, remember, or bring will be very helpful on site:
- Extra Business Cards - It may sound obvious, but too often attendees don't bring a sufficient supply or forget them altogether! Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is a tremendous networking opportunity - come prepared!
- Download the Show Specials from the Shows Specials page and bring it with you to the Show so you won't miss any of the specials being offered on site by exhibitors or the great networking events.
- Make Appointments in Advance - Having a pre-set schedule and sticking to it will help reduce the time you spend trying to get to the right individuals at busy booths.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes - You'll be on your feet most of the day(s), and while we provide as many lounges and seating areas as possible, comfortable shoes are your best defense, particularly those with substantial soles or low heels, to cushion your feet from the concrete floors just below all the carpeting in the Exhibit Hall.