MATCH! Appointment Setting
What is the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show match program?
what are the benefits of match! for an exhibitor?
- Best of both worlds… prescheduled appointments alongside the activity and buzz of a traditional tradeshow!
- Buyers are decison makers representing restaurant groups and multi-units with 6+ locations
- Buyers are prequalified to ensure that their sourcing needs align with your business objectives
- Program limited to 30 exhibitors
- Schedule arranged through matching software
- By knowing which meetings are scheduled in advance, suppliers are able to prepare, and improve the success ratio
- All MATCH! appointments take place before the Show opens providing you with the opportunity for uninterrupted conversation
- Concierge experience facilitated by a dedicated MATCH! Buyer Manager to assist with appointment setting, registration and more
- Guarantee that buyers will keep appointments with suppliers
- Meetings take place in the convenience of your booth providing you with access to your products and services
- Access for you and your colleagues to the Five Star Buyers Lounge on the show floor
- Education & networking opportunities for staff and teams attending
- For additional questions please email us at email@example.com.
what is the cost for match?
- $1,500 guarantees you 5 prescheduled appointments
- Access to all conference activities including, keynotes, panels, breakout tracks.
- Access to all networking events and receptions.
- For additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified restauranteurs with decision-making authority are screened by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations. The goal and result of the program is to bring buyers and sellers together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business.
"MATCH! connects you with individuals who are serious about buying." - Owner, Francella Foods
"We received some really good leads through the MATCH! appointments. We would definitely do it again." - Vice President, Ivar's Seafood
how does match! work?
A few weeks before the show, MATCH! Exhibitors and Buyers receive a list of “suggested” matches based upon mutual product interest. Exhibitors and Buyers can then accept the recommendations and the appointment is then confirmed in each party’s calendar.
- Your online access to the system will allow you to manage your appointments and update your profile
- Meetings can start being requested approximately 3 weeks from the event.
Interested in Participating?