What is MATCh!?
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show MATCH! Program is an efficient and effective way to connect with the suppliers most relevant to your business objectives. The appointment program analyzes your sourcing needs based upon information provided by you and connects you to relevant suppliers whose products and services align with those needs. Discover new solutions to grow your business with the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show MATCH! Program.
What are the benefits of MATCH! for buyers?
- Pre-scheduled appointments - Exhibitors are prepared and ready to address your needs
- Exhibitors are pre-qualified to ensure that their products and services align with your sourcing needs
- Experience uninterrupted meetings - All MATCH! appoinments are scheduled before the Show floor opens to the public
- By knowing which meetings are scheduled in advance, both buyers and suppliers are able to prepare, and improve the success ratio
- Concierge experience facilitated by a dedicated MATCH! Buyer Manager to assist appointment setting, registration and more
- Access for you and your colleagues to the Five Star Buyers Lounge on the Show floor
- Education & networking opportunities for staff and teams attending
- Qualified MATCH! Buyers receive a $500 stipend for scheduling and completing 5 MATCH! appointments
For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does MATCH! work?
A few weeks before the Show, MATCH! exhibitors and buyers receive a list of "suggested" matches based upon mutual product interests. Exhibitors and buyers can then accept the recommendations and the appointment is then confirmed in each party's calendar.
- Online acess to the system will allow you to manage your appointments and update your profile
- Meeting requests begin approximately 3 weeks from the event
"It makes your time at the Show way more productive. Setting a schedule is a great way to stay on track." - Culinary Director, Forager's Market
"The MATCH! exhibitors were prepared when I arrived. I also got to do my due diligence on them beforehand. I think it's awesome!" - Director of Operations, Los Verdes
Interested in participating?
Are you a deicison maker representing a restaurant group or a multi-unit with 6+ locations? If so, please submit the form below to see if you are a fit for this year's MATCH! Program!