Online Exhibitor Manual
The Online Exhibitor Manual outlines all of the logistical details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do, but the information provided will help you plan your participation in the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Pay close attention to cut-off dates for discount pricing as completing your orders early can save you up to 30% off of key exhibiting expenses! So, be sure to plan early and don’t wait until the last minute.
Show hours and move in/move out Information
Tuesday, September 4 - 8:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday, September 5 - 8:00am-4:30pm
Thursday, September 6 - 11:00am-5:00pm
Friday, September 7 - 11:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, September 8 - 11:00am-4:00pm
Saturday, September 8 - 4:00pm-8:00pm
Sunday, September 9 - 8:00am-12:00pm
Exhibitor Checklist & A-Z Guide
Official Contractor/Decorator - Freeman Services
Additional Official Vendors & Order Forms
- Audio/Visual: Reaction A/V
- Cable TV & Internet Services: - Orange County Convention Center
- Catering: Menu: - Orange County Convention Center
- Catering: Order Form: - Centerplate
- Refrigerator, Freezer and Equipment Rentals: Lowe Order Form | Lowe Catalog
- Plants & Floral: - Orange County Convention Center
- Booth Security: Call Century Security at: 800-573-5430 or 407-226-1168
- Hotels: Connections Housing
- Lead Retrieval: CompuSystems
- Exhibitor Online Profile & Show Directory Listing Login: Click here (if you do not have your password, please email email@example.com)
- Exhibitor Registration: Login to your Company listing profile and click on the link on the right hand side of the page (if you do not have your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Still have questions?
Contact Wayne Kakos - 203.242.8121 or email@example.com