The Coaches Hot Seat
Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
Feeling brave? Take the "Hot Seat" on Center Screen and strap yourself in for a lightning-fast session of rapid-fire coaching as top coaches in the industry explore the what, why, where, when and how of YOUR operations…with no punches pulled!
David Scott Peters, Sandy Korem and Darren Denington will root out the hidden operational flaws that are choking your profits and help you cash-in on giant opportunities you're completely overlooking! Feeling less brave? Simply watch the session and learn scores of excellent ideas you can adapt to your own restaurant.
In the "Hot Seat":
Brianna and Jonathan Cowan, Owners, Wooden Paddle
Clayton Thompson - Clayton's Siesta Key
Karen Fagnilli - Crosswinds Grille
All presentations in this stream
- 8:45 am What Would a $15 Minimum Wage (a 77% Increase in Labor Cost) Mean for Your Business & Florida's Hospitality Industry?
- 9:45 am Maximum Hospitality – Minimal Contact: Serving Your Guests in the Era of COVID-19
- 10:45 am OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern & Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 11:30 am 8 Hot Tips for Keeping a Safer, Zero-Waste Kitchen with Mareya Ibrahim
- 3:30 pm Michael Politz and his Friends in the Industry
- 10:45 am Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
- 11:30 am Why a $15 Minimum Wage Might Cost You Your Job
- 1:30 pm Focus on Customer Service Like Your Business Depends On It, Because It Does!
- 2:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!