Focus on Customer Service Like Your Business Depends On It, Because It Does!
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
The success of any good business begins with customer service and when a business operator can understand the perspective of the guest, their business can have a positive brand image and increase repeat business. Over the past several months, this perspective has completely changed and although it is more important than ever to understand this, it is harder than ever to understand. Darren S. Denington, CFBE has spent the past 37 years in hospitality and for the past 22 years, his company Service with Style, has led the nation in customer service training, secret shopping and customer analysis. As you work to rebuild your business for a strong future, you need to build the trust of your guests today. During this high energy session, Darren will outline his strategies for implementing a true service program and help you understand what your customers are looking for today.
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 8:45 am What Would a $15 Minimum Wage (a 77% Increase in Labor Cost) Mean for Your Business & Florida's Hospitality Industry?
- 9:45 am Maximum Hospitality – Minimal Contact: Serving Your Guests in the Era of COVID-19
- 10:45 am OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern & Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 11:30 am 8 Hot Tips for Keeping a Safer, Zero-Waste Kitchen with Mareya Ibrahim
- 1:30 pm The Coaches Hot Seat
- 3:30 pm Michael Politz and his Friends in the Industry
- 10:45 am Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
- 11:30 am Why a $15 Minimum Wage Might Cost You Your Job
- 2:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!