Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 10:45 am to 11:30 am
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
In this discussion, leaders in the industry will review each area that you must be dialed in to successfully open those doors or keep them open. Together they will go over the top 7 MUSTs for reopening and staying open and the 10 game changers that will increase sales from safety first actions. Let's unpack what consumers are saying about locations that have reopened already, look deeper into what they are looking for to feel safer, and the questions that must be answered by each consumer when they cross the threshold (or curb) of your building. Be prepared to walk away with a quick checklist to take with you and implement instantly. Simple to use but invaluable information in support of your organization.
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 8:45 am What Would a $15 Minimum Wage (a 77% Increase in Labor Cost) Mean for Your Business & Florida's Hospitality Industry?
- 9:45 am Maximum Hospitality – Minimal Contact: Serving Your Guests in the Era of COVID-19
- 10:45 am OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern & Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 11:30 am 8 Hot Tips for Keeping a Safer, Zero-Waste Kitchen with Mareya Ibrahim
- 1:30 pm The Coaches Hot Seat
- 3:30 pm Michael Politz and his Friends in the Industry
- 11:30 am Why a $15 Minimum Wage Might Cost You Your Job
- 1:30 pm Focus on Customer Service Like Your Business Depends On It, Because It Does!
- 2:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!