Why a $15 Minimum Wage Might Cost You Your Job
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 11:30 am to 12:15 pm
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
What happens when politicians decide they are in a better position than business owners to know how much workers should be paid? We don't have to guess. Cities like Seattle and New York have already done so with their $15/hour minimum wage mandates. Simone Barron, a lifelong restaurant worker, recounts how "helping" her impacted her wallet, her career, and her life.
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 8:45 am What Would a $15 Minimum Wage (a 77% Increase in Labor Cost) Mean for Your Business & Florida's Hospitality Industry?
- 9:45 am Maximum Hospitality – Minimal Contact: Serving Your Guests in the Era of COVID-19
- 10:45 am OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern & Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 11:30 am 8 Hot Tips for Keeping a Safer, Zero-Waste Kitchen with Mareya Ibrahim
- 1:30 pm The Coaches Hot Seat
- 3:30 pm Michael Politz and his Friends in the Industry
- 10:45 am Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
- 1:30 pm Focus on Customer Service Like Your Business Depends On It, Because It Does!
- 2:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!