This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don't miss your chance to network with independent restaurant owners, QSR and quick serve establishment operators; caterers, bakers, chefs, and others from across all segments and concepts; plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations.
Best of all, your admission fee of $60 grants you three day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 450 leading vendors
- Live culinary demonstrations and competitions
- Educational sessions
- Special features including: Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion, The Food Trends Experience, and Center Stage
- Idea-generating events such as: ACF Culinary Competitions, Foodservice Council for Women and Education Station
- Co-located Healthy Food Expo Florida
Show Days & Hours
Thursday, September 6, 2018: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, September 7, 2018: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 8, 2018: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Admission is for the trade ONLY. No one under 18 years of age, including infants, will be admitted to the Show at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Parking onsite at the Orange County Convention Center is available for $15 per car per entry and $22 for oversized vehicles (i.e. buses) per entry.
Early Bird Rate: $20
Advanced Rate: $40
Regular Rate: $60
- Badge includes admission to the education sessions.
- Admission is for trade and business visitors only. No one under 18 years of age, including infants, will be admitted to the Show at any time. No exceptions.
- Badges will NOT be mailed and must be picked up onsite. Please bring your confirmation with barcode to any express registration counter onsite and your badge will easily be printed for you.
- No refunds will be given for any cancelled or no-show registrations; there are no exceptions to this policy.
- Student Policy: no more than 10 students may attend per school, with each 5 students requiring one chaperone with them throughout the show. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Show at any time. The Student rate is $20 per person, and valid student ID is required.
DISNEY SPECIALLY PRICED MEETING/CONVENTION THEME PARK TICKETS
To purchase specially priced Disney Meeting/Convention Theme Park Tickets, please call 407-566-5600 or click here.
Embark on a food and wine lover's paradise this fall at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Explore marketplaces featuring regional foods, wines and beers while sampling the finest cuisine from around the globe.
Plus enjoy the Eat to the Beat! Concert series every night during the festival and enjoy a varied lineup of classic rock, soul, R&B, jazz and funk hit-makers. For more information on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, visit www.disneyworld.com/foodandwine.